Right at Home is a leading home care and home health agency serving community members throughout Western Washington. Our home care staff provide non-medical care and nursing services to the elderly and disabled.
The Scheduler and Assistant Client Care Coordinator develops relationships with both clients and caregivers to make the best match possible.
- Schedule client cases with appropriate caregiving staff.
- Communicate responsibilities to caregiving staff, track attendance, promote engagement strategies, document appropriately.
- Oversee and maintain file compliance for all clients in Fife Office. Ensure compliance to agency standards.
- Participate in the referral and intake process for clients needing Home Care services.
- Work closely with office team to promote communication and assure appropriate client care documentation and compliance.
- Investigate problems, irregularities, policy violations and other reportable events and implement the appropriate investigation and follow-up.
- Provide emergency hands-on care as needed to help guarantee client safety.
- Participate in Right at Home's On-Call Program.
- Answers phones and take inquiry calls.
- 1-2 years of office experience in staffing and managing multiple projects and schedules, preferably within in-home care environment.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite, proficient keyboarding 30-40 wpm.
- Comfortable using ClearCare or other scheduling software a plus.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills, flexibility and the ability to enthusiastically face stress and constantly changing priorities.
- Maintain an active caregiving license in the State of Washington (HCA, CNA).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills among diverse audiences.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate multiple employee schedules.
- Washington State Driver’s License and a clear driving record for the past 3-5 years
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and personal time; paid holidays
- Opportunity for professional growth as a client coordinator / case manager
- $18-$22 per hour