Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job the you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Apply online or give us a call at 601-426-6333
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Benefits:
- Paid holidays
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Supplemental insurance
- Caregiver of the Month recognition
Responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence
- Travel is required
- Shift time, days and activities vary with client needs.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.