Here at Right at Home, our client care associates, office personnel, and caregivers work together to guarantee our clients receive the highest quality care possible. We hire caring, dedicated caregivers who love working with seniors and wish to improve the quality of life for those they serve. Being recognized as a Caring Star Agency by Caring.com demonstrates our commitment to our clients and is a direct reflection of the seniors and families who have used our services. If you also share the same level of commitment and passion to serve, and care for, the elderly, we would love to meet with you.
We are currently hiring caregivers to work in the Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, and Chino Valley areas.
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Provide companionship for the client which may include accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions and possibly shop for groceries.
- Perform homemaking activities which may include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Clear tuberculosis test results
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
Benefits of joining the Right at Home team:
- Flexible schedules available
- Competitive pay rates
- A great team environment and culture of mutual respect
- Over 300 free training courses available online
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Monthly and quarterly caregiver recognition programs
- Corporate discounts on AT&T and Verizon wireless phone plans