Right at Home is a leader in the in-home care industry and we are looking for reliable and compassionate caregivers who have a passion to provide quality care for seniors needing assistance to maintain their independence.
We are currently hiring caregivers to work in the Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, and Chino Valley areas.
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Provide companionship for the client which may include accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions and possibly shop for groceries.
- Perform homemaking activities which may include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Clear tuberculosis test results
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
Benefits of joining the Right at Home team:
- Flexible schedules available
- Over 300 free training courses available online
- Monthly and quarterly caregiver recognition programs
- Corporate discounts on AT&T and Verizon wireless phone plans