Right at Home is a leader in the in-home care industry and we are looking for reliable and compassionate caregivers, male caregivers especially needed, who have a passion to provide quality care for seniors needing assistance to maintain their independence.
We are currently hiring caregivers to work in the Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, and Chino Valley areas.
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care.
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which may include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
Performs patient-specific activities that may include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Taking vital signs
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
Performs homemaking activities which may include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school diploma or G.E.D certificate
- CCG or CNA preferred but equivalent experience may be considered
- Experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Current CPR certificate or ability to obtain within three months from hire date
- Clear Tuberculosis test results
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
Benefits of joining the Right at Home team:
- Flexible schedules available
- Over 300 free training courses available online
- Monthly and quarterly caregiver recognition programs
- Corporate discounts on AT&T and Verizon wireless phone plans