- In home visits with member
- Provide “best in class” complex care management to Humana’s most vulnerable members, the frail elderly, the chronically ill and the functionally challenged.
- Identify risks, gaps in care and prevent unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits by developing an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care for members and families to follow in order to achieve lifelong well being in the home.
- Educate the member on preventative health care
- Comply with all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory training as assigned.
- Collaborate with other members of the “care team” including members’ physicians and Humana clinical associates
- Maintain HIPPA compliance
- Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions
- Licensed Registered Nurse must have at least one year of post graduate relevant case management experience
- Licensed Social Worker must have at least one year of post graduate relevant case management experience.
- LPN must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant care/case management experience
- Valid driver’s license, care insurance, and access to an automobile for home visits to member is required.
- Access to a secure computer in order to accommodate data entry within required timelines.
- Intermediate or advance computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.