Common Respiratory Diseases in Seniors
Continuing Education Units Webinar
|Title||Common Respiratory Diseases in Seniors|
|Date||Tuesday, March 29, 2022|
|Time||10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern)|
|Credit||Includes 1 complimentary CE credit*|
Respiratory diseases can pose complex challenges for older adults. As people age, these diseases along with many other factors impact their ability to maintain healthy respiratory function. Clinical staff, social workers, care staff and family members working with this population need to understand the impact to their patients in order to monitor for complications, plan for effective interventions and provide appropriate resources.
Participants in this webinar will:
- State common respiratory diseases of seniors.
- Define how these diseases can affect seniors.
- Explain management of common respiratory diseases in seniors.
- State simple tips to mitigate risks of common respiratory diseases in seniors.
- Identify common respiratory disease resources.
About the Presenter:
LaNita Knoke is a registered nurse (RN) with a Bachelor of Science in business management from Bellevue University. She holds the distinctions of Certified Managed Care Nurse and Fellow in Readmission Prevention. LaNita has a varied clinical background that encompasses many avenues of direct care and clinical business, including eight years in the home care industry. She is the Vice President of Clinical Excellence for Right at Home and is responsible for the clinical strategy for the Right at Home global network, which includes a focus on RN delegation, care transitions programs, community resources, and the understanding of in-home care as it relates to the clinical continuum. Her emphasis when working with the Right at Home franchises is to assist them in working fluidly with the medical community and remaining the thought leaders for home care in their local areas.
* This webinar is designed for professionals and family caregivers. Eligible professionals can claim ONE FREE CE credit within 60 days of the live webinar by attending the live event or watching the recorded program. Your credit will be emailed within 30 days of survey submission.