In-home Caregiver (Salem, UT)
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home Utah Valley is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Looking for flexible part-time or full-time work helping clients stay in the comfort of their home? Your smiles and kindness are needed! Right at Home has been named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse.
- Benefits: Paid training, Pay increases and advancement, Bonuses, Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- No certification, previous training, or previous experience required
Many people need companionship and help with Activities of Daily Living:
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions
- Take clients on errands or to medical appointments
- Go for walks, play games, play music the client likes
- Clean, do laundry and light housekeeping
- Help with personal hygiene and dressing
- Carry out patient-specific activities (medication reminders, exercises, etc.)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Ability to pass background, drug, and driver's license checks
- Valid driver’s license and insured car
- Experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide preferred
Compensation: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will
- provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.