Currently looking for compassionate In Home Caregivers/CNA for in home opportunities in Rancho Cucamonga and the surrounding area. Interested candidates should possess at least 1 year of experience in personal care and or experience with senior care.
This Home Caregivers/CNA position is for Right at Home in Rancho Cucamonga. Our territory covers Upland, Claremont, San Dimas, La Verne, Montclair, North Ontario, Fontana, Pomona and Rialto.
The Right at Home HCA provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care, providing for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Our Right at Home office is family oriented, we care about our HCAs and provide an awards program to show our appreciation; and we pay our HCAs weekly.
Right at Home has great benefits!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training/Continuing Education Through 'Right at Home University'!
- Referral Bonus Program
- Caregiver Recognition Program
- Bonus opportunities available
- Client Compatibility - we will work to find a case that's right for you!
- Stability - Many of our team members have been here for year!
- Perform work under the supervision of the Owner or Office Manager
- Perform personal care activities includes assisting the patient with activities of daily living
- Perform light housekeeping tasks
- Document service provided, using the Client Care Record.
- High school graduate or G.E. D. certificate preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Home Care Aide in health care (in homes or facilities) or equivalent.
- State Home Care Aide Registration and Background clearance
- Current Tuberculosis Test result
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended
- Have valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.