This Home Care Aide position is for Right at Home in Rancho Cucamonga. Our territory covers Upland, Claremont, San Dimas, La Verne, Montclair, North Ontario, Fontana, Pomona and Rialto.
The Right at Home HCA provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care, providing for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Our Right at Home office is family oriented, we care about our HCAs and provide an awards program to show our appreciation; and we pay our HCAs weekly.
Right at Home has great benefits!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training/Continuing Education Through 'Right at Home University'!
- Referral Bonus Program
- Caregiver Recognition Program
- Bonus opportunities available
- Client Compatibility - we will work to find a case that's right for you!
- Stability - Many of our team members have been here for year!
- High school graduate or G.E. D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Home Care Aide (in homes or facilities) or equivalent.
- Registration with the State of California as a HCA.
- Must have been Live Scanned within past 90 days.
- Must have a current Tuberculosis Test.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Have valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.