In Home Care Caregiver (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
In Home Caregiver--- $$ 90 day Sign On Bonus $$
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Currently looking for compassionae In Home Caregivers/CNA for in home opportunities in Rancho Cucamonga and the surrounding area. Interested candidates should possess at least 1 year of experience in personal care and or experience with senior care.
Responsibilities of the In Home Caregiver/CNA
- Perform work under the supervision of the Owner or Office Manager.
- Perform personal care activities includes assisting the patient with activities of daily living
- Perform light housekeeping tasks
- Document service provided, using the Client Care Record.
Requirements of the In Home Caregiver/CNA
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Home Care Aide in health care (in homes or facilities) or equivalent.
- State Home Care Aide Registration and Background Clearance
- Current Tuberculosis Test Result in the last 60 day's
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Have valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.
- Flexible work schedule
- Free tele-doc service
- Bonuses for employee of the week/month
- Opportunity for increase in pay
- Supplemental insurance provided by Aflac
$$ 90 day Sign On Bonus $$
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
We cover most of the Inland Empire cities, from Covina to San Bernardino, along with the Riverside area, Corona, Chino/Chino Hills and Diamond Bar area.
To keep our caregiver's and client's safe, we provide PPE.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.