2022 Regional Caregiver of the Year
Congratulations, Marci Meader!
Your Career as a Caregiver
A Note about COVID-19
Now, more than ever, it’s clear how essential caregivers really are. The people we serve rely on our caregivers, not just for companionship during a time of isolation, but also for assistance with their basic needs. Without dedicated caregivers, many seniors and adults with disabilities would be left with little support. You can make all the difference.
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of our organization. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Read more below about the unique positions we offer, along with the training and support we provide to every Right at Home caregiver.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
- Paid time off after one year
Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
Right at Home Reno is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support. We deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients by hiring the highest possible quality individuals to care for them. See what Caregivers are saying about Right at Home Reno:
"I love my new job at Right at Home, everyone has been exceptional in explaining my duties. I truly enjoy the flexibility and all my residents that I have the honor of working with." -Constance H.
"I love working for Right at Home! Working with the elderly is a passion of mine and RAH makes it fun and easy!" - Kristy S.
"Anytime I have needed to get a hold of them in regards to a patient, they are right there helping me."
"I chose Right at Home because of the flexible schedule."
"They are really on it. They give gift cards or tell us that we are doing good. They are always doing that for everybody."
"The training was good. The orientation and the people that spoke made it quite clear what the duties of a caregiver are."
"I enjoy being around older people and helping them. I like to hear them talk about their experiences."
"I have learned so much from all my clients. Each one teaches me something I can use in my life!" -Robin
2019 National Caregiver of the Year
2019 Right at Home National Caregiver of the Year Bonnie Croom
Bonnie has been a member of the Right at Home Reno family for six years and the passion for her work is evident in her daily interactions with clients, families, and colleagues alike. We were thrilled when she was announced as the 2019 Right at Home National Caregiver of the Year!
"I thought my standard of care for my grandmother was extremely high, but then, I met Bonnie,”
Why Join the Right at Home Reno Team?
WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVERS
Available Shifts: Hourly | Days | Weekends | Overnights | Evenings | Short Shifts | Long Shifts
Besides feeling like you have a sense of purpose and the ability to change a person's quality of life, being a Right at Home Caregiver means you can have the following:
- Flexibility: We have a wide variety of hours, days, and times to choose from. Because of this flexibility, this job is great for students, second jobs, or parents who need flexibility because of your children's school schedule or retirees who want to do something meaningful.
- Variety: Not only in clients and locations so you can get to meet multiple clients from all different walks of life but in hours as well. We have short shifts, long shifts, mid shifts, overnight shifts, we have it all! The more availability you have the better and weekends are a PLUS!!!
- Training:We offer training for all levels of care! We have both in-house training for caregiving and for First Aid/CPR and we have Right at Home University which offers online trainings as well. During interview we can determine what level caregiver you are and help you to get to that next level!
- Competitive Pay
- Supplemental Benefits
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Caregiver Appreciation Events
- Rising Star Program
- Paid training programs with access to over 1,000 online training courses in addition to hands-on classroom training
- Dynamic, high energy work environment where no day is ever the same from the next
- Work/life balance with full and part-time flexible scheduling
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- Caregivers are matched for availability and location preference
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Building a rewarding career, care for those that need assistance and companionship
- Work in a positive, team oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
Salary: $10 - $16 per hour. Note: The $16 hourly rate is for our one-hour visits with clients as needed.
Hear What Right at Home Clients Are Saying About Our Wonderful Caregivers!
"I appreciate the rapport and friendliness. I feel like our personalities mesh well. We have a lot in common, and she doesn't focus just on my injury which I appreciate. She doesn't make me feel awkward when she helps me shower." — Heather P.
"After coming back from an appointment, she noticed my blood sugar was very low and my caregiver made me lunch and waited to make sure I was okay before leaving.." — Mildred S.
“The lady that attended to me was very attentive to my needs. She also was very conversational” - Roger G.
"My caregivers care about who she is taking care of and making sure is doing it the way that I want or the way I need it. She will ask me questions, like if I should throw something out of the fridge that is not fresh anymore. She communicates with me. I enjoy the interaction between her and I." — Ronald K.
2023 HCP Employer of Choice
Being recognized as a Best of Home Care - Employer of Choice demonstrates our commitment to hiring excellent caregivers and providing them with the ongoing training and support they need to succeed.
- We provide our caregivers with ongoing training & support
- We conduct background checks
- We match the right caregiver with the right client
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if:
You’re a retiree or empty-nester
looking for meaningful part-time employment…
You’re new to the workforce and want to build
a successful career in health care…
You have experience caring
for a friend or loved one…
You’ve worked as a professional caregiver
for another company…
You’re working toward
becoming a CNA or RN…
You’re looking for
a more meaningful career…
Types of Caregiving
We’re proud to be able to offer elderly people and adults with disabilities a wide variety of care plans. Though some of our clients will need more advanced care, including administration of medicine or hygiene assistance, others are simply looking for help with their everyday routines or assistance in recuperating from a hospital stay. This means that no matter your current training or skill level, chances are we have a position for you.
Hear What Others Are Saying
Hear What Others Are Saying
Hear What Others Are Saying
Ongoing Training and Education
Our Promises to Our Caregivers
We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best-in-class training and investing in your professional development.
We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.