Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
Right at Home Reno is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support. We deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients by hiring the highest possible quality individuals to care for them. See what Caregivers are saying about Right at Home Reno:
"Anytime I have needed to get a hold of them in regards to a patient, they are right there helping me."
"I chose Right at Home because of the flexible schedule."
"They are really on it. They give gift cards or tell us that we are doing good. They are always doing that for everybody."
"The training was good. The orientation and the people that spoke made it quite clear what the duties of a caregiver are."
"I enjoy being around older people and helping them. I like to hear them talk about their experiences."
We value our amazing care staff and feel it's important they have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team. Learn what makes you a great fit at Right at Home Reno.
Why is Right at Home Reno the Right Fit For You?
Depending on employment status (part-time or full-time employee), our benefits include:
Competitive Salary | 401K | Supplemental Benefits | Direct Deposit | Rising Star Program
Flexible Schedule | Variety | Work/Life Balance | Referral Bonuses | Caregiver Appreciation Events
Training | Ongoing Education | Positive Caregiver Testimonials | Opportunity for employee advancement
If this already sounds like the right fit for you and are looking for full-time, part-time, weekends only, or senior facility work, get hired with one click of a button and tell us which you prefer under Additional Information.
2019 National Caregiver of the Year
2019 Right at Home National Caregiver of the Year Bonnie Croom
Bonnie has been a member of the Right at Home Reno family for six years and the passion for her work is evident in her daily interactions with clients, families, and colleagues alike. We were thrilled when she was announced as the 2019 Right at Home National Caregiver of the Year!Learn more about Bonnie
We value our Right at Home caregivers and feel it's important they have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team. Learn what makes you a great fit at Right at Home Reno.
Why Join the Right at Home Reno Team?
WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVERS
Available Shifts: Hourly | Days | Weekends | Overnights | Evenings | Short Shifts | Long Shifts
Besides feeling like you have a sense of purpose and the ability to change a person's quality of life, being a Right at Home Caregiver means you can have the following:
- Flexibility: We have a wide variety of hours, days, and times to choose from. Because of this flexibility, this job is great for students, second jobs, or parents who need flexibility because of your children's school schedule or retirees who want to do something meaningful.
- Variety: Not only in clients and locations so you can get to meet multiple clients from all different walks of life but in hours as well. We have short shifts, long shifts, mid shifts, overnight shifts, we have it all! The more availability you have the better and weekends are a PLUS!!!
- Training:We offer training for all levels of care! We have both in-house training for caregiving and for First Aid/CPR and we have Right at Home University which offers online trainings as well. During interview we can determine what level caregiver you are and help you to get to that next level!
- Competitive Pay
- Supplemental Benefits
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Caregiver Appreciation Events
- Rising Star Program
- Paid training programs with access to over 1,000 online training courses in addition to hands-on classroom training
- Dynamic, high energy work environment where no day is ever the same from the next
- Work/life balance with full and part-time flexible scheduling
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- Caregivers are matched for availability and location preference
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Building a rewarding career, care for those that need assistance and companionship
- Work in a positive, team oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
$100 Signing Bonus if you already have a negative TB test and physical exam in place. See HR for details. Salary: $10 - $16 per hour. Note: The $16 hourly rate is for our one-hour visits with clients as needed.
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For in a Caregiver?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
Who Are Some Excellent Candidates:
• Retirees or empty nesters looking for meaningful part-time employment
• Individuals new to the job force who want to build a successful career in healthcare
• A person who has had experience caring for a friend or loved one
• Professional caregiving background
• Students working towards a CNA or RN degree
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
We offer training for all levels of care! We have both in-house training for caregiving and for First Aid/CPR and we have Right at Home University which offers online training as well. During the interview, we can determine what level caregiver you are and help you get to that next level!
Right at Home University
Right at Home University is an online system offering more than 500 nationally recognized certification and training programs along with state-specific training, approved continuing education and professional development opportunities. Through Right at Home University – caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including:
Right at Home Specialized Programs
Pet Therapy Program | Home Care Services
Hear What Right at Home Clients Are Saying About Our Wonderful Caregivers!
“The lady that attended to me was very attentive to my needs. She also was very conversational” - Roger G.
"My caregivers care about who she is taking care of and making sure is doing it the way that I want or the way I need it. She will ask me questions, like if I should throw something out of the fridge that is not fresh anymore. She communicates with me. I enjoy the interaction between her and I." — Ronald K.
"I appreciate the rapport and friendliness. I feel like our personalities mesh well. We have a lot in common, and she doesn't focus just on my injury which I appreciate. She doesn't make me feel awkward when she helps me shower." — Heather P.
"After coming back from an appointment, she noticed my blood sugar was very low and my caregiver made me lunch and waited to make sure I was okay before leaving.." — Mildred S.
Right at Home Reno Is Looking To Grow Our Care Team In The Following Areas:
Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Fallon, Dayton, Spanish Springs, Sun Valley, Hidden Valley, Verdi, Washoe Valley, Virginia Highlands, Virginia City, Minden, Gardnerville, Incline Village, Lemon Valley, Sun Valley, and Mound House.