What Makes Right at Home Reno Different?
Right at Home Reno is locally owned and operated. Our passion and strong work ethic quickly built Right at Home Reno a positive name in the community and the business flourished. Our mission is To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve.
To achieve our mission we:
• Provide dependable, compassionate, licensed and bonded caregivers who share the values and fully believe in the mission of the Right At Home family
• Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients’ family members and advocates about their individualized care plan
• Review each client’s individualized care plans regularly to ensure that our services match our clients’ changing needs
• Respond timely to all inquiries from our clients and their families regarding any aspects of their care or service
We Provide the Personal Care and Attention of a Friend
Our highly selective screening process ensures only the people we trust to care for our family will provide care to yours. With ongoing training and support, we ensure our caregivers are always prepared to provide your loved one with the compassionate care they need.
Our caregivers are available to help with a wide array of homecare needs, including:
• Assistance for a loved one who wants to remain at home
• Short-term home care after a hospital stay
• Extra care and attention in an assisted living facility, a nursing home or even during a hospital stay
• Respite or relief time for a family caregiver
• Alzheimer’s and other similar type care
Our caregivers are well-trained and motivated to improve your loved one’s quality of life through assistance with:
• Everyday living activities
• Preparing nutritious meals
• Medication reminders
• Shopping, errands, and transportation
• Light housekeeping
• Hobbies, crafts and other leisure activities
• Communicating with family and friends
• And much, much more!
As important as what we do is how we do it. A compassionate and caring attitude, a bright smile, and a willingness to go the extra mile for your loved one is not only encouraged, but expected of all our caregivers- these are all hallmarks of our business.