A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire homemaker/companions to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Multiple Income Opportunities
- PAID-Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Performs activities that assist the patient with instrumental activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
Preferred Experience in:
- Light cleaning