A Live-In Caregiver provides non-medical care in the home on a 24 hour basis, 5-days per week.
Provides various personal care and related professional services, specializing in senior care. Provides personal needs and comfort of patients in their home in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Six months experience as a healthcare professional in homes, senior communities, or facilities preferred.
- Experience in elderly/ aging care or disabled adults a plus.
- Must possess a current, valid driver's license, and have use of an insured automobile.
- Current 2 Step TB testing is required.
- A Physician's Statement indicating general good health and free from communicable diseases is required.
- Current CPR certificate is required within 6 months of employment
- Must be able to pass a Federal and State background check.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Dependability, reliability and punctuality a must!
- Flexible work schedules/shifts
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education and training
- Incentive and reward programs