Right at Home is offering a $1000 Signing bonus to experienced caregivers with current TB, physical, and clear background check!
$1000 signing bonus if you already have a negative TB test and physical exam in place and have had your fingerprints done for in home care within the last 6 months for immediate clearance…. you are eligible. See HR for details.
Right at Home is a rapidly growing in-home care and assistance agency dedicated to providing top quality individualized one-on-one non-medical care to seniors and disabled adults within our community. When you join the Right at Home team, you're not just earning a paycheck - you're making a difference in people's lives. Right At Home is able to provide a variety of shifts and work with individual availability.
Personal Care Assistant/Caregiver
Provides various personal care and related professional services, specializing in senior care. Provides personal needs and comfort of patients in their home in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Flexible work schedules/shifts
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education and training
- Incentive and reward programs
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Preferred Six months experience as a healthcare professional in homes, senior communities, or facilities .
- Experience in elderly/ aging care a plus.
- A current valid driver's license and current car insurance is not required but a must in order to to transport clients to appt, grocery shopping etc.
- Not having a driver's license does not exclude you from being hired - Please ask Human Resources for details
- Current 2 Step TB testing is required.
- A Physician's Statement indicating general good health and free from communicable diseases is required.
- Current CPR/First Aid is required within 6 months.
- Must be able to pass a Federal and State background check. (Fingerprints)
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Dependability, reliability and punctuality a must!
Starting Base Pay $10-$15/hour
Varied hourly wage depending on shift.
This is more than a job - it is a passion! Care giving for the elderly comes from the heart. Our employees are our most important asset and one that we support and nurture.