At Right at Home, a team is more than a group of people randomly placed together to complete a task. Our RightTeamSM is a thriving network of professional in-home care providers and office staff who do not simply work for people, we work with people—our thousands of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Our RightTeam members collaborate and explore better ways to serve others. We build camaraderie and friendships. We are respected and appreciated for who we are and every job well done. And if we don’t always bring our best, we are mentored and coached to stretch and try again.
Not everyone qualifies for the RightTeam, but if you are ambitious and a self-directed individual exploring a new full-time opportunity, or considering additional part-time work, consider joining our RightTeam. Like you, we are dedicated and compassionate people who do not settle for the “just okay” job.
RightTeam Pay and Benefits
As one of our professional caregivers and office staff, you earn competitive pay, health benefits and reward pay. Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Recognition and awards
RightTeam Training and Certifications
We continually invest in you as a RightTeam member. We provide proactive on-the-job supervision, continuing education courses and access to our comprehensive Right at Home University, which will keep you up to date on industry standards and expertise. Our ongoing skills coaching includes:
- In-house training and field introduction and shadowing
- Certification training for CPR and specific health conditions
- Continuing education units (CEU) classes
- Right At Home University, online growth and training opportunities
We know it’s important for you to find the right fit for your career, and we value this thoughtful commitment. As we explore your joining our RightTeam, here is what we’ll need from you:
- 2 forms of I.D. or a passport
- Valid U.S. work authorization
- Valid driver’s license
- Registered vehicle/proof of auto insurance listing you as a named insured driver
- Compassion, ambition, reliability and flexibility
- Personal experience and/or certifications helpful
- Wage is commensurate with experience
If you are interested in joining our rewarding RightTeam, fill out an online application now. Applying takes less that three minutes, and our applications are viewed daily.Apply Now