Become a Home Caregiver for Seniors and Disabled Adults
Help seniors remain independent in the privacy and comfort of their own home. We are looking for Caregivers who are passionate about helping others. We offer flexible hours and paid training.
Assist Clients with:
- Companionship (light housekeeping, meals, med reminders, transportation)
- Personal Care (bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Corona, Riverside, Ontario, Chino and surrounding cities.
CNA NOT REQUIRED – STUDENTS ARE WELCOME!!
State Requirements (Must have following items or willing to obtain)
- Home Care Aide Registration through the state of California (HCA)
- DOJ/FBI background check (Live Scan)
- CPR/First Aid
- TB test results dated within 90 days