Your Career as a Caregiver
A Note about COVID-19
Now, more than ever, it’s clear how essential caregivers really are. The people we serve rely on our caregivers, not just for companionship during a time of isolation, but also for assistance with their basic needs. Without dedicated caregivers, many seniors and adults with disabilities would be left with little support. You can make all the difference.
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of Right at Home Rock Hill. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
Make a Difference in the Lives of Others. Be a Caregiver.
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.Join our team
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot. You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities.
We know that caregivers who are fulfilled, trusted, and supported are better caregivers. That’s why our office is with you every step of the way from the very beginning.
If you are looking for a career you’ll love, apply today.
We Offer Excellent Incentives to Our Care Team
- Get paid every day with on-demand pay thru TapCheck
- Employer Paid Dental & Vision for the employees
- $25,000 Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- Discounted health care offered through company sponsored plans
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K with Employer matching
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse 5 years in a row
- PAID CNA Apprenticeship Program
Ongoing Training and Education
How Our Home Care Agency Makes a Difference
Named Employer of Choice 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
We are proud to be a Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice for the past five years in a row, based on positive feedback from our caregivers. Home Care Pulse is an independent satisfaction research company that makes ongoing calls to our care staff to ask for their feedback. The feedback Home Care Pulse collects is kept anonymous and is used by our team to gather information about how we can create and maintain a great working environment for our employees.