Resources for Senior Citizens and adults with disabilities in Montgomery, PG and Anne Arundel Counties
- Cost of Care – Understanding your Options
Right at Home provides caregiving services for thousands of families just like yours. Home health care can be expensive, but there are a variety of financial options available to play for ongoing care services for your loved ones. See which options you qualify for today!
- Alzheimer's Association - National Capital Area Chapter
Our DC Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association offering resources for folks suffering with Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementia.
- Anne Arundel Senior Provider Group
AASPG is a group of businesses, government agencies and non-profit organizations that provides a comprehensive variety of services for seniors.
- Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities
- Answers for Elders
AnswerForElders is a resource portal designed specifically to connect adult caregivers of elderly parents with information and also with each other.
- Grass Roots Organization for the Well-Being of Seniors
GROWS is a group of businesses, government agencies and non-profit organizations that provides a comprehensive variety of services for seniors.
- Jewish Foundation for Group Homes
JFGH is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity, choice, and community inclusion of individuals with disabilities, regardless of faith or creed.
- Maryland Access Point
MAP is your link to health and support services in the state of Maryland.
- Montgomery County Maryland
Senior Services available in Montgomery County, MD.
- Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area
Our DC Chapter of the Parkinson Foundation offering resources for folks suffering with Parkinson's Disease.
- Prince George's County Maryland
Senior Services available in Prince George's County, MD.
- Prince George's County Senior Provider Network
PGSPN is a group of businesses, government agencies and non-profit organizations that provides a comprehensive variety of services for seniors.
- Senior Connection of Montgomery County
Volunteers helping seniors with transportation, running errands, paying bills and doing paperwork.
- Sourcebook - Guide to Retirement Living
This is a guide published 4 times a year that includes comprehensive listings of all senior service providers in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia.
- Veteran's Aid and Attendance Benefit
Pension available to veterans that have served active duty during wartime.
Stay independent, stay at home. Find a Homecare provider near you today.