Make a Difference in The Lives of Others. Be a Caregiver.
As a Right at Home caregiver, you can make all the difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
Our Mission is Simple
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
“I appreciate that Right at Home gives me a thorough evaluation of my patient beforehand. When I go into the home, I know what I have to do, so I don't go in blind. They are always very encouraging. They are always very uplifting. They like to recognize their employees. I just started working but they already tell me I'm doing a good job and I appreciate that.” — Jennifer, Right at Home Caregiver
“If you need to call the Right at Home office they are there and answer the phone, and they always answer your questions. They also call and check on us periodically too. If you have a problem with anything, the office staff and leaders are there 100% to help you and talk to you.” — Dyan, Right at Home Caregiver
We Offer Premier Benefits to Our Valued Employees
- Competitive Salary
- Higher Weekend Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Specialized Training (COVID 19 protocols, CPR, Alzheimer’s and Other Dementias, Parkinson’s, Cancer, Hospice Care, and Palliative Care)
- Weekly Orientations
- Opportunity for Employee Advancement
- Ongoing Education (CEU Courses, RAHU, Educational Lectures, Conventions, etc.)
- Caregiver Appreciation Programs (Caregiver of the Month and Year, Luncheons, etc.)
- Positive Caregiver Testimonials
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- A Culture That Respects, Honors, and Empowers YOU!
With Us You're Not a Nameless Face. You Matter!
Right at Home Rockwall invites and attracts only the best to our family. With us you are not just a nameless face. Our business values are rooted in relationships with each other, our clients, and our clients' loved ones. We invest in team members who value professionalism, training, compassion and commitment to our clients and their clients' loved ones. As a Right at Home family member, you have access to premier benefits and incentives, but the biggest benefit is how you'll feel making a difference in people's lives. You can be confident from onboarding to ongoing training that your needs are top priority, that you matter.
Caregivers Come From All Walks of Life, All Kinds of Jobs
If you have a passion for helping others and to #BeEssential in a vulnerable person's life. No matter what industry you're in or job you do, we have an opportunity for you to work as a caregiver and make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities.
At Right at Home, you can have a job with purpose by taking care of those most in need. Plus, working with our office is a job you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We know you are essential, and we can offer you flexibility to meet your needs.
Training And Continuing Education For Our Care Staff
Right at Home Rockwall provides continuous training from organizations we bring in and our online educational system Right at Home University. This online educational system offers more than 500 nationally recognized certification and training programs along with state-specific training, approved continuing education, and professional development opportunities. Through Right at Home University our caregivers get training on topics that help develop as better overall caregivers and how to manage special circumstances including:
You're More Than Just An Employee, We See A Person
With Right at Home Rockwall you're more than just a 'number' when working on our team. We recognize you as a person, not just an employee. We offer a number of resources specifically designed to help in your everyday life and as part of our caregiver team.
- Continuing Education to meet your need to grow individually.
- Flexibility and understanding when you're facing illness, childcare interruptions, and other twists and turns life throws at you.
- 24/7 caregiver support for times when you just need to get feedback and help.
- Check-in to ensure you are feeling your best and have what you need to thrive personally and professionally.
- Emotional support for times when your emotional reserves are low.
- National Alliance of Caregiving
- Caregiver Action Network
- American Cancer Society Caregivers
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregiver Support
We think that the best care and the best team member is one who is open, honest, sharing, and supportive of our team. We can only ask that of you if we offer it to you. That is our commitment
We Are Always Looking For Quality Caregivers In:
Rockwall, Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Josephine, Lavon, Merit, Nevada, Princeton, Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie