Now Hiring: Caregivers - Wylie
Don’t just make a living; make a difference! If you are looking for a rewarding position where you are valued, then join the Right at Home family!
Do you have a heart for serving others? Can you provide aid and comfort to seniors? Are you looking for an employer who appreciates you? Right at Home Rockwall has immediate openings for caregivers and we would love for you to join our team!
BENEFITS AND RECOGNITION
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Employer-paid Telemedicine, Vision and Dental Discount Plans
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Companionship/Homemaking: Safety supervision, transportation, and light housekeeping
- Physical Assistance: Ambulation and dressing assistance
- Hygiene: Bathing and other personal care services
- Wellness: Medication reminders, meal planning & preparation
- High school graduate or G.E.D
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Valid driver's license and use of an insured, reliable automobile
- Genuine desire to help others
- Exceptional work ethic
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.