During such an uncertain time, there is at least one thing you can count on. That one thing is the opportunity to interview for a position to work at Right at Home Sacramento-Davis. Our office is still hiring and looking for caring people who want to make a difference, now more than ever.
Safety is our #1 priority, so Right at Home is utilizing Zoom to conduct Virtual interviews. We’re ready to interview candidates that want to #beessential as part of our caregiving team. We’re ready to get applicants on boarded and ready to jump into the field of providing quality care to those in need. We LOVE experienced caregivers, but also we LOVE training people new to the field that are interested in getting into a a caregiving career. So, why not apply today and gain a new position with a great company?
We are doing ZOOM INTERVIEWS Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. E-mail or call now to schedule a Zoom interview and start making a difference in your community!
How to Qualify?
- Be 18 or Older
- High School Graduate
- Posess a Valid Driver's License
- Have regular access to a vehicle to get to and from client locations
- Vehicle must have liability coverage of $100,000, $300,000 and $50,000
- Pass a state Live Scan background check going back to your 18th birthday
- Able to demonstrate prior caregiving experience
- "In compliance with Federal Law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibilty verification document form upon hire.
15 Rewarding Benefits of Working for Right at Home Sacramento-Davis
- We pay for: TB Test, LiveScan Background Check, Registration with Department of Social Services - no cash out of pocket
- We pay weekly each Friday
- Direct Deposit
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedules - you tell us what hours you can work
- Clients Near Your Home
- Paid ongoing training
- Access to Right at Home University - our online training portal
- Free continuing education units (CEU's) for CNA's and HHA's
- New Client Referral Rewards
- Caregiver Referral Rewards - Recommend your friends to Right at Home and earn rewards.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Continuing Service Awards
- Telephony - Clock In/Out and Manage Care Records Using Your Smart Phone
Right at Home Sacramento-Davis