Veteran Owned and Operated Senior Home Care Provider in Sacramento-Davis Area
At Right at Home Sacramento-Davis, we are a veteran owned and operated home care agency, and always glad to help the veterans in our area. As a Right at Home owner for over 10 years, Dan and his team have provided care for many veteran seniors in Metro Sacramento. Dan is a Navy Veteran himself and passionate about caring for veterans. Dan’s family has served for many generations and in many conflicts. Dan’s great grandfather served in WWI in the British Army. Dan’s grandfather, Douglas Young was a veteran of three wars, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam and his son Douglas A.E. Young served in the United State Air Force and Air Force Reserve. Dan’s Dad, Richard Parker served in the United States Navy during the Korean War and his brother Douglas Parker served in the United States Navy and made several deployments during Desert Storm. Douglas retired from the United States Navy as a Senior Chief. This family history has given Dan a real appreciation for the sacrifices our veteran’s make for our country. Right at Home enjoys providing care for our veterans through the VA Aid & Attendance program.
Douglas A.E. Young, United States Air Force and Air Force Reserve
“I know the Navy helped form who I am today and I appreciate all of the experiences that I had while serving my country.”
–Dan Parker, owner, Right at Home Sacramento-Davis
Senior veterans and/or their spouses may be eligible to receive up to $26,028 annually for home care services. These at-home caregiver services include:
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Physical Assistance and Personal Care
- Medication and Everyday Health Reminders
- Bill Paying and Money Management
Right at Home Sacramento-Davis is a veteran-owned and operated home care and assistance service provider.
Veteran Aid & Attendance (A&A)
For eligible candidates, the Aid & Attendance (A&A) benefit provides financial aid to help offset the cost of non-medical home care services for veterans and their surviving spouses who need assistance with daily activities of living.
Benefits of Veteran Aid & Attendance:
- Qualifying veterans/spouses can afford the care they need and deserve
- The pension is paid directly to veterans/spouses by the Department of Treasury
- Completely tax-free and no paid back required
- Besides home care services, the benefit also covers residents of assisted living and care facilities
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Veteran who served 90 days or more active duty with at least one day during a period of war, and their surviving spouses, who...
- Require assistance with tasks such as dressing, bathing, cooking and eating
- Meet certain medical, service and financial criteria
Call us at (916) 779-0601 to find out more about the application process in the Sacramento-Davis Area, including: Sacramento, West Sacramento, North Sacramento, Davis Woodland, El Macero, South Sacramento, Natomas.
Sacramento-Davis Area Veteran Resources
California Department of Veterans Affairs
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
County Veteran Service Offices
Sacramento County Veterans Services Office
2007 19th St., Sacramento, CA 95818
Phone: (704) 866-3606
Fax: (704) 852-6048
Office Hours: Monday thru Thurs. 8:00am-4:00pm, Fri. 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.