We Are Here for You - #BeEssential
During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. You can #BeEssential to seniors and adults with disabilities as a Right at Home caregiver. We are prepared to equip you with the right protection to care for our vulnerable population because your safety is our first priority.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
Our office is ready to serve your needs. We want to offer you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Being a caregiver requires someone with a huge heart because seniors and adults with disabilities need all the love you can give. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you because we know times are tough. Apply online here or give us a call at (801) 758-0630 to let us know how we can help you!
Be A Difference Maker
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
Our Mission is Simple
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
Hear From Right at Home Caregivers & Clients
We want caring and compassionate caregivers who want to make a difference in the life of a senior and/or an adult with disabilities.
“My Mom received the right care from Right at Home. Her caregiver, Barb, was just excellent and became a part of our family. She took Mom shopping, on errands, and just kept her company. Barb really added life to my Mom’s years. Thanks, Right at Home!”
- Patricia, Right at Home Client
What Makes Right at Home the Right Fit For You?
You get to work for a company who:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Who is the Right Fit for Caregiving?
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence