Caregiver - Weekdays 8am-5pm (Salt Lake, Murray, Midvale, West, and South Jordan Areas)
Are you looking for a change or had a sudden change in employment and just want to do something new and fulfilling? How about becoming a Caregiver and make a difference in the lives of the elderly population in our Community? We will provide all your training- Feel the Teamwork and Safety support, and #Be Essential!
We are seeking candidates that are compassionate, dependable, and adaptable. If you like to talk with people and help them in a relaxed setting while learning new skills to #Be Essential in these uncertain times. Come apply to be part of our Care Team and want to help to fulfill our mission, "To improve the quality of life for those we serve" in clients own homes. If you share this mission and want to be a part of our Awesome Care team please apply right away!!
We are looking to hire and have immediate work for Caregivers in the Salt Lake County Area (ie: Murray, Midvale, West, and South Jordan, West Side, East Side, Downtown) that can start at 8 AM or earlier on Week Days from 8am - 5 pm and be apart of our WeekDay Care Team!
What you Get if you Join Our Care Team:
+ Medical Benefits for Full Time Employees after 60 days!
+ Teledoc - company provided web-based care for you and anyone in your home.
+ Caregivers start at $12.00-$12.75 for shifts 1.5 hours and up and $15.00 for any shifts less than 1.5 hours. Possible other rates depending on care needed.
+ Ongoing Training - Right at Home University and on-site and mobile Training!
+ Paid mileage between Client's visits (on top of base Pay)!
+ Continuous Supply of PPE and other supplies needed for efficient work
+ Caring and Fun Atmosphere enjoy coming to Work! Drawings, prizes, and gifts
+ Supportive Knowledgeable Weekend Supervisors! - 24-hour on-call line for client and caregiver concerns.
+ Holiday Shifts Pay-time and a half for shifts scheduled!
+ PTO is available for winners of the Caregiver of the Quarter!
+ Raises Available with 60 day and Annual Reviews!
+ We Help you Get your CNA if that is that is your next step
+ Work as a Caring Team with a Multi-Year Recipient of Provider of Choice, Leader of Excellence, and Employer of Choice according to the Vantage Report from Home Care Pulse! Zero deficiencies on State Survey and A multi-year Caring Star Recipient from Caring.com.
A Caregiver will be trained with assisting clients with day to day tasks to help them feel happy, safe, and comfortable in their own homes by:
- Providing the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for yourself and the client.
- Performing various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, and companionship activities for clients within their home and in the community.
- Assist with homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Follows all proper PPE policies
We are looking especially for Caregiver who are wanting to learn to work with clients with MS, or Quads, and or clients with Hoyers, and who can Report changes to the clients or their environment to the Weekday Care Supervisors.
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
We offer a thorough Orientation where our Owner Frank Barton goes over "Real World Situations" on Care, policies and procedures, and communication which includes Safety, proper lifting techniques, customer service in healthcare, reporting, and documenting client care, and understanding abuse and neglect. Also proper PPE safety- to keep CNA’s and Clients safe.
We offer Dementia Dialogues Training through a curriculum provided by the University of South Carolina and our States Health Department. Looking forward to providing on-line coming up.
On-Site Training includes Client Specific, Situational Training with fellow Caregivers, and our Nurse.
Our newly appointed RN Field Supervisor and Qualified Office Staff provides in office and Mobile training that is centered around updates of charting, paperwork, as well as covering common topics that can affect most clients.
- Need to be at least 18 years old
- Ability to demonstrate that you are CARING, ONTIME, DEPENDABLE, & GOOD with COMMUNICATION– these are the keys to having a good working relationship with other care staff, clients, and their families.
- Open to learn and be adaptable
- Being willing to learn alternative care techniques to provide safe and
consistent care for clients
- Be able to Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Have a Valid Current Utah State CNA Certification.
- Required to have Reliable on-time transportation
- Preferred a valid driver’s license and have an insured automobile
- Pass background/drug screening
- Qualified to work in the United StatesApply Today