Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time (Cottonwood Heights, Sandy, South Jordan, Sugar House, West Jordan)
Join the Best Care Team
Right at Home of Salt Lake is a Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice. Being recognized as a Home Care Employer of Choice demonstrates our commitment to hiring excellent caregivers and providing them with the ongoing training and support they need to succeed taking care of people one on one and in different settings.
We are seeking compassionate, caring, Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants to join our Care Team and to fulfill our mission, "To improve the quality of life for those we serve". If your share this mission and would like to put your CNA skills to use in a more relaxed setting, please apply!!
Locations: Salt Lake, Cottonwood Heights, Sandy, South Jordan, Sugar House, and West Jordan
A Part Time Certified Nursing Assistant assists clients with day to day tasks to help them feel happy, safe and comfortable in their own homes by providing the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Assist them to maintain good hygiene, including assisting to the bathroom in a timely manner, assisting changing clothes, and bathing as needed. Assist the client to check their vitals and help log results. Follow Care plan as directed by the office. Report changes to client or their environment reporting to office. Performing various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients within their home and in the community. Provide companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips the social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies or other fun things.
- Medical Benefits for Full Time Employees after 60 days!
- Ongoing Training - Right at Home University and In Office in-services!
- Paid Travel Time! AND Mileage! Paid between Client's visits (on top of base Pay)
- Caring and Fun Atmosphere, enjoy coming to Work!
- Supportive Office Staff! - 24 hour on call line for client questions
- Holiday Shifts Pay-time and half for shifts scheduled!
- PTO is available for winners of CNA/Caregiver of the Quarter!
- Raises Possible with 60 day and Annual Reviews!
- RN be able to sign for recertification hours!
- Work for a Provider of Choice, Leader of Excellence, and Employer of Choice according to Vantage Report from Home Care Pulse!
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
We offer a thorough Orientation where our Owner Frank Barton goes over "Real World Situations" on Care, policies and procedures, and communication which includes Safety, proper lifting techniques, customer service in health care, reporting and documenting client care, and understanding abuse and neglect.
We offer Dementia Dialogues Training through a curriculum is provided by the University of South Carolina and our States Health Department.
On Site Training includes Client Specific, Situational Training with fellow Caregivers and our Nurse.
Our newly appointed RN Field Supervisor provides in office training that is centered around updates of charting, paperwork, as well as covering common topics that can affect most clients.
- Required to have passed your Utah State Test for your CNA certification.
- Need to be at least 18 years old
- Be CARING, ON TIME, DEPENDABLE, & GOOD with COMMUNICATION – these are the keys to having a good working relationship with other staff, clients, and their families.
- Be able to lift at least 80 lbs.
- Be able to demonstrate transfer mechanics.
- Required to have Reliable transportation
- Preferred a valid driver’s license and have an insured automobile
- Have a HS Diploma/Equivalent
- Have at least 6 months to a year of personal or professional caregiving
- Complete an office Competency Evaluation
- Pass background/drug screening
- Qualified to work in the United States
For visits 2 hours and up $13.00/hr
$15.00/hr for visits less than 2 hours,
$11.00 an hour for Awake overnights.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.