RN-Home Care Field Supervisor
RN's/Registered Nurses are the present facility jobs just not for you? Are you great at prioritizing and assessing changing care needs? Do you view yourself as a great trainer? Are you looking to be able to make a difference in lives, one at a time, with a great caring team to back you up?
Come join Right at Home of Salt Lake, a 6 year in a row Home Care Pulse award winner; including 2020 Leader of Excellence -Multiple Years, and 2020 Employer of Choice- Multiple years! Also an award from Caring.com-Part of the list of the Caring Stars for 2020 - and multiple years!
Right at Home In-Home Care of Salt Lake is looking for an RN-Home Care Field Supervisor to Join our caring team-part-time. Our Home Care Team has a mission "To improve the quality of life for those we serve" and is looking for an RN that is compassionate, organized, and a proactive self-starter. This position is for an RN that likes to be on the go and likes to be active and mobile. Come be apart of Home Care History for Right at Home of Salt Lake.
- They would be assisting with starting up and assessing for care. Our goal is to support clients and families in their own homes, with living independently as much as possible in a safe environment.
- Starting, implementing, and reassessing/changing Care Plans as needed.
- Introducing/Overseeing/Supervising Caregivers/CNAs with new clients and implementing Care Plan changes and training in some aspects of care.
- Medication or Medi-Set Set up and Maintenance
- Communicating regularly with caring Office Team and Aides.
- Supporting and following Policies and Procedures of Home Care.
- Doing Supervisory visits with Aides in the field.
Right at Home offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Caring, supportive, Communicative Office Team.
- Car allowance package available.