Join the Best Care Team
We are seeking compassionate, dependable, and Skilled Experienced Caregivers/CNA’s to join our Caregiver Team and to fulfill our mission, "To improve the quality of life for those we serve". If your share this mission, please apply!!
We are looking to hire Skilled Experienced Caregiver/CNA’s for clients in the Holladay, Midvale, Murray, SLC area!
A Skilled Experienced Caregiver/CNA assists client with day to day tasks to help them feel happy, safe and comfortable in their own homes by providing the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performing various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients within their home and in the community. Assist with homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms. Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries. Looking especially for an experienced, skilled Caregiver/CNA to work with clients with MS, or Quads, and or clients with a Hoyer. Report changes to client or their environment to the office.
- Medical Benefits for Full Time Employees after 60 days!
- Skilled Experienced Caregiver’s/CNA’s start at $12.00 an hr for shifts 1.5 hours and up and $12.50 for any shifts less than 1.5 hours
- Ongoing Training - Right at Home University and In Office in services!
- Paid Travel Time! AND Mileage! Paid between Client's visits (on top of base Pay)
- Caring and Fun Atmosphere enjoy coming to Work!
- Supportive Office Staff! - 24 hour on call line for client questions
- Holiday Shifts Pay-time and half for shifts scheduled!
- PTO is available for winners of Caregiver of the Quarter!
- Raises Possible with 60 day and Annual Reviews!
- Tuition help or reimbursement for CNA school- paid upon pre-approval and completion of State Exam
- Work for a Provider of Choice, Leader of Excellence, and Employer of Choice according to Vantage Report from Home Care Pulse!
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
We offer a thorough Orientation where our Owner Frank Barton goes over "Real World Situations" on Care, policies and procedures, and communication which includes Safety, proper lifting techniques, customer service in health care, reporting and documenting client care, and understanding abuse and neglect.
We offer Dementia Dialogues Training through a curriculum is provided by the University of South Carolina and our States Health Department.
On Site Training includes Client Specific, Situational Training with fellow Caregivers and our Nurse.
Our newly appointed RN Field Supervisor provides in office training that is centered around updates of charting, paperwork, as well as covering common topics that can affect most clients.
- Need to be at least 18 years old
- Be CARING, ONTIME, DEPENDABLE, & GOOD with COMMUNICATION– these are the keys to having a good working relationship with other staff, clients, and their families.
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Required to have Reliable transportation
- Preferred a valid driver’s license and have an insured automobile
- Have a HS Diploma/Equivalent
- Have at least 1 to 2 years of professional or personal caregiving experience
- Complete in office Competency Evaluation
- Pass background/drug screening
- Qualified to work in the United States