Are you looking for a challenging role that allows you to leverage the personal connections you have in the community? Are you energized by achieving sales goals, closing the deal, and gaining market share? If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you!
We are a locally owned home care business that has an extraordinary culture. We are looking for great talent who can work in a fast-paced environment and who have exceptional skills in relationship-based sales, community engagement, organization and data-driven sales strategies.
We offer paid healthcare, training and development opportunities, and a competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential.
Our Outside Sales Representative is responsible for promoting sales and creating a positive identity for the company through promotional material and personal visits.
- Plays the integral role in helping Right at Home improve the lives of as many people as possible in our community.
- Increases care hours, develops a profitable referral source pipeline, and gains market share.
- Pre-plans weekly sales activities, creates opportunities for communication with referral sources, and maintains all sales activity in a Customer Relationship Manager database.
- Conveys a strong need to win, doesn’t give up, and is energized by developing and meeting annual sales goals.
- The ideal candidate has a successful sales track record in increasing market share and has prior experience working in the home care or healthcare industries.
QualificationsThe desired candidate will possess the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit résumé, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.