Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you enjoy making people smile? Are you seeking a fun, rewarding workplace? If yes, Right at Home San Antonio is just the place for you!
We are seeking caregivers in the San Antonio area who are nurturing and want to make a difference in the lives our seniors and disabled adults. The Right at Home team aims to assist individuals in leading lives of quality, comfort, and independence within their own homes. We need your passion, ambition, and positive attitude to continue to help people and give peace of mind to those who depend on you most.
Who Are We Seeking?
The good news is that your training will teach you what you need to know to succeed as a caregiver, but there are a few skills that you should have from the get-go:
- We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset. You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don’t mind getting a little dirty…This could include, but is not limited to, assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry, and other household chores.
- You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways; Including but not limited to assistance with medication reminders, prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, and activities such as reading, music, puzzles, gams, etc.
- Immediate opportunities to start making a difference
- Flexible schedules with part-time and full-time availability
- Free continuing education
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Recognitions, bonuses, and incentives!
- Medical benefits
- Competitive wages
- Predictable online schedules accessible from anywhere
- Be 18 years of age
- Successful completion of a state approved Certified Nursing Assistant course
- Be a high school graduate or G.E.D. certification preferred
- Have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
Right at Home, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home care assistance agency, is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic team. We were voted one of the top employers in San Antonio in 2018 and 2020 by our caregivers. If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact Right at Home San Antonio.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.