Are you seeking a Meaningful Career? Right at Home Needs You!
Calling all caregivers or individuals to be an essential worker with us. No experience is needed. We will guide you and provide PAID training.
Right at Home is a Premier Home Care Organization. We have a national and international presence and are excited to grow our locally-owned and operated San Jose Agency. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer a family-like environment with responsiveness and full support to our Caregivers.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Emergency Preparedness
We would like to assure you that we are fully operational. Our caregivers are Essential Workers and we are here for you - #BeEssential. We will provide you with the opportunity to help a vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities who needs you right now. Right at Home San Jose's greatest priority is the health and well-being of our clients and caregivers during these trying times. Right at Home stands prepared to equip you with the right PPE (personal protective equipment) including masks, gloves, and more and additional guidance in infection control procedures and is ready to assist you.
What do we offer?
- Right at home University program paid training will give you opportunity to learn specific conditions (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Dementia etc.)
- Premium pay on weekends
- Flexible work/life balance. Yes!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit. Even better!
- Paid sick leave
- Preferred location
- Referral bonuses and rewards are offered to all our staff!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Supplemental Benefits to eligible caregivers
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or incontinence care, bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, dressing)
- Ambulation Safety Supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Drive clients to doctor appointments and/or grocery store
- Take clients on walks/exercise regimen
- Light housekeeping
- Registered Home Care Aide OR Personal Experience, Certified Nursing Assistant
- Live Scanned and Provide TB Test Results
- Have a reliable transportation
- Ability to care for seniors in their homes and willingness to learn as well as follow instructions
If you have a passion for seniors and have professional OR personal experience caring for a loved one, come join our RAH CARE Team.