Personal Care Attendant Caregiver/CNA/HHA (Escondido)
BECOME A COMPANION/HOMEMAKER CAREGIVER - JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE HELPING SENIORS BATTLE LONELINESS
**$100 BONUS if current registration with California Home Care Aide Registry
IMMEDIATE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world?
There is a huge need now more than ever in keeping our Seniors healthy physically and emotionally. Whether it is things they need help with around the house or just someone to talk to and have around, you can do something that is mutually beneficial and earn a living doing it. Apply today for the opportunity to work at Right at Home San Marcos. Our office is hiring and looking for caring people who want to make a difference, now more than ever. We will work with you and your availability to ensure that you can manage your personal obligations throughout these uncertain times and still make a living something you enjoy. Safety is our priority and we are ready to interview candidates virtually on Zoom or with a mask and social distancing in the office. You choose the type of interview you are comfortable with.
What You Will Do:
You will be responsible for providing courteous care by helping individuals with their activities of daily living.
Work tasks may include:
- Light housekeeping tasks such as making beds, laundering clothes or linen
- Preparing nutritious meals and washing dishes
- Providing assistance with Personal Care tasks such as showering, oral hygiene, dressing, and toileting
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for errands and appointments
What We Offer
**Hiring now throughout North County San Diego (Escondido, Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Fallbrook, Bonsall)
**Both full-time and part-time positions available
- A great work environment with a team that is like family!
- PPE provided along with COVID-19 specific training to keep care providers and clients safe
- COVID Testing provided
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit (W-4)
- Flexible scheduling - tell us when you can work
- PAID training and development
- PAID travel time in between clients and mileage
- Accrued PAID sick time
- Employee referral bonus
- Caregiver client matching
- We have your back with 24/7 on-call staff support line
- Mobile time tracking and care notes app
- Access to Right at Home University, our online training portal
- Weekend, evening, and 24-hour care opportunities with incentives, if desired
- Access to Leadership: we promote from within
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Award-winning business: 2021 Caring Star Award, Home Care Plus Trusted Provider
- Local owned franchise with 3 locations, while part of a national company with over 400 locations worldwide
- 18 years of age
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
- 0-6 months experience preferred, but we are willing to train people new to the field that are interested in a caregiving career
- No certifications necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Give us a call at 760.759.0909 to accept a role that will make a difference to those you serve.
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Compensation: $14.50 - $16.00 per hour
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.