Companion Homemaker Caregiver (Oceanside, CA)
***$100 BONUS if current registration with California Home Care Aide Registry
IMMEDIATE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Territory includes Escondido, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Valley Center, and Ramona
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population that needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right PPE protection and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. By joining our team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve. Right at Home is one of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
Why You'll Do and Who You Are:
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset.
- You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don't mind getting a little dirty...this could include providing assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry, and other household chores. You can prepare a good meal and know your way around the kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, prepares meals and snacks, accompany client on errands or medical appointments, light housekeeping and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
What We Offer:
- A great work environment with a team that is like family!
- PPE provided along with COVID-19 specific training to keep care providers and clients safe
- COVID Testing provided
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit (W-4)
- Flexible scheduling
- PAID training and development
- PAID travel time in between clients and mileage
- Accrued PAID sick time
- Employee referral bonus
- Caregiver client matching
- We have your back with 24/7 on-call staff support line
- Mobile time tracking and care notes app
- Weekend, evening, and 24-hour care opportunities with incentives, if desired
- Access to leadership: we promote from within
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Award-winning business: 2021 Caring Star Award, Home Care Pulse Trusted Provider
- Local owned franchise with 3 locations, while part of a national company with over 400 locations worldwide
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Nice to Have:
- 6 months of hands-on personal care experience
- Active Home Care Aide license and registered with the State of California, meet this requirement and you will earn a $100 bonus
Why Right at Home? We truly believe that where you work matters and with a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve.
Compensation: $14.50 - $16.00 per hourApply Now