Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Giver back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
- Employee referral bonuses
- Weekly paychecks
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
By joining our team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve. Right at Home is one of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
What You'll Do and Who You Are:
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
- You're honest, energetic and approachable type and are able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile; you take pride in your work; and you cope well under pressure and thrive in a challenge.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- You don't mind getting a little dirty...this could include providing assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores. You can prepare a good meal and know your way around the kitchen. You are able to assist the client in many ways- this could include providing medication reminders, assisting with range of motion exercises, dementia care, and companionship activities such as reading, music ,puzzles, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver's license and current auto insurance
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have minimum 6 months of hands-on personal care experience
- Must have an active Home Care Aide license and registered with the State of California
- Must have a current TB test
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters and with a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve.