We are looking for experienced, professional, dependable and kindhearted caregivers to provide compassionate care to our clients.
We're looking for passionate people who will:
• Provide direct care to patient in their homes to ensure that they are comfortable, well-cared for, and engaged.
• Follow up and communicate with supervisor on any issue that may be of concern to the patient or their family.
• Help members to transfer from their chairs/beds and ambulate safely around their homes.
• Provide meals, either through simple cooking or heating up pre-prepared meals.
• If necessary, feed patients and ensure that they drink enough liquids.
• Ensure that patient are properly toileted. For those that are incontinent, change diapers and ensure that they are dry and clean.
• Help patient get dressed and assist with daily grooming and bath.
• Remind patients to take medications. Notify supervisor if medications are not properly taken.