A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences. We currently have 12 hour shifts available, both daytime and overnight.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Sick Leave
- Overtime on all shifts over 8 hours
- Unlimited access to Right at Home University
- Holiday pay for statutory holidays
- Flexible schedules and much more.....
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This may include accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, medication remindersetc
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.