The Right at Home office in Redwood City is looking to add a new part-time member! We are a small in-home care agency serving the senior community, we pride ourselves in providing our clients with the best possible care, communication and customer service. If you enjoy working closely with others, driving sales, developing relationships and helping seniors in need of care, this is the position for you.
Please email resume with salary expectations to Shawna@rah-sfpeninsula.com or call 650.361.1265 for more information.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to promote sales and create a positive identity for the company through promotional material and personal visits.
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Be totally knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees and client base.
- Propose services and institute contractual agreements with clients.
- Communicate information on competitive strategy to agency office staff.
- Maintain up-to-date sales/marketing data, a competitive file, charge and pay rates.
- Build sales within assigned area according to goals.
- Pre-plan weekly sales activities.
- Create and maintain a master list of potential and active referral sources.
- Maintain contact with ‘A’ referral list monthly, ‘B’ referral list bi-monthly & ‘C’ referral list quarterly.
- Log business contact into CC.
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity.
- Participate in developing annual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities.
- Provide Owner/Manager with ideas and data which outlines new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Protect all company records and property.
- Create and develop promotional material as needed.
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- The Marketing Coordinator of the company shall be an individual who has (1) year of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the health care industry.
- Must be creative, self-motivated, and have a pleasant and helpful disposition.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, and apply good judgment based on the principles of sound management.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.