Come be a part of the "Right" team at Right at Home. Find out why our overall Caregiver Satisfaction Rating is 96% from a well known survey organization. Come join our dynamic team of conscientious caregivers in providing outstanding care to seniors and disabled adults.
We consistently have assignments coming in and are looking to expand our fabulous staff. We provide assistance with ambulation, bathing, toileting, transportation, meal prep, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Care, Stroke Care, light housework, and more enabling us to truly make a difference in the lives of those that need additional care.
If you are compassionate and caring, we would be honored for you to join our great team. Male and female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive pay - $13.00 to $16.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Training Programs
- Flexible scheduling
- Office staff available to you 24/7 for supervisory assistance
- Assistance to become state licensed
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This may include accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Must be compassionate
- Must pass Livescan Fingerprint check and have current TB test
- Minimum 1 year experience
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.