The right candidate will be providing various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. They will provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes. When you join the Right at Home Santa Clara County team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are.
Join the Right at Home Santa Clara Team
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
RIGHT AT HOME SANTA CLARA County
1. All State Required fees and training paid.
2. Direct deposit or Debit Card
3. Weekly Pay
4. Monthly Incentives
5. Monthly Recognition Program
6. Appreciation Paks
7. Free Training Courses
8. Monthly Newsletters
9. HCA (Home Care Aide)/Caregiver of The Year Award
10. Access to discounts from national and regional products and services ie: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, AMC Theatres and MANY more.
11. Kudos Board
12. Travel Time & Mileage Pay
13. Holiday Pay
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.