In-Home Caregiver Positions
We are seeking qualified candidates who are looking for a meaningful career in caring and takes pride in a job well done. A friendly, warm disposition and a desire to help accomplish our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve. Our Right at Home Caregivers choose to be a part of our team because they are looking for more than a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of those that we serve.
Join the Right at Home Santa Clara Team
In-home caregiver positions assist clients with services such as dressing, bathing, getting clients ready for outings, companionship, homemaking, and assisting with transportation.
As a Right at Home Santa Clara employee all state fees, testing costs, and training is paid for by the office. For currently registered applicants, unaffiliated HCA's fee are reimbursed.
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Able to read, write, and speak english as needed to fulfill responsibilities
- Valid California drivers license
- Valid auto insurance
Bilingual skills as well as experience are preferred, but not required.
HOME CARE AIDES (CAREGIVERS)
RIGHT AT HOME SANTA CLARA County
1. All State Required fees and training paid.
2. Direct deposit or Debit Card
3. Weekly Pay
4. Monthly Incentives
5. Monthly Recognition Program
6. Appreciation Paks
7. Free Training Courses
8. Monthly Newsletters
9. HCA (Home Care Aide)/Caregiver of The Year Award
10. Access to discounts from national and regional products and services ie: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, AMC Theatres and MANY more.
11. Kudos Board
12. Travel Time & Mileage Pay
13. Holiday Pay