A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Join the Right at Home Santa Clara Team
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
HOME CARE AIDES (CAREGIVERS)
RIGHT AT HOME SANTA CLARA County
1. All State Required fees and training paid.
2. Direct deposit or Debit Card
3. Weekly Pay
4. Monthly Incentives
5. Monthly Recognition Program
6. Appreciation Paks
7. Free Training Courses
8. Monthly Newsletters
9. HCA (Home Care Aide)/Caregiver of The Year Award
10. Access to discounts from national and regional products and services ie: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, AMC Theatres and MANY more.
11. Kudos Board
12. Travel Time & Mileage Pay
13. Holiday Pay