Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver, Nokomis
Are you a CNA, HHA, or Caregiver with Top Quality Skills?
Right at Home of Sarasota County is looking for Top Quality Caregivers to fill hourly openings. The job is yours if you are reliable, caring, compassionate, and sincerely interested in improving the lives of those we serve.
Location: Nokomis, FL
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
- Paid training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental, once eligible
- Extremely positive work environment
- Employee discount programs
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions; such as, Caregiver of the Month and Flupalooza!
Like what you see? Click the apply button!
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
Nice to Haves:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) license is preferred
- 6 months of experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
Do you want to know more about becoming a CAREGIVER with RIGHT AT HOME? Call us at (941) 929-1966 for more info or to schedule your interview!
Do NOT Apply if you can’t meet these Employment Expectations:
- Weekend Requirements
- Three-hour Shift Minimums
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Active Vehicle Registration
- Active Auto Insurance
- Social Security Card
- Active CPR
- Tuberculosis Screening (less than one year old)