Targeted Care For Memory Impairment
As a family member or friend of someone with Alzheimer’s, dementia or cognitive change, we know every day can present challenges. Helping maintain a routine and quality of life is the best help you can provide to them. However, it can be physically and emotionally challenging if you are juggling a career, caring for other family members at the same time, or simply too fatigued to provide the care needed. You are not alone. We are here for you.
With Right at Home Sarasota’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care services, you will receive a customized care regimen specifically developed to address your needs, making daily life less difficult and stressful.
Each member of the Right at Home care team goes through rigorous training by a certified dementia care specialist to ensure a situation-appropriate level of care that helps seniors live a fulfilling and productive life.
Alzheimer's and Dementia Service Include
- Activities designed to stimulate and maintain memory and cognitive function
- Controlled responses and assistance to minimize and diffuse challenging behaviors
- Developing and maintaining a daily routine and schedule that provides comforting familiarity and promotes safety and appropriate independence
- Daily orientation to time, place, and people
- Light exercise as recommended by a medical professional
- Respite care for family caregivers
- And much more
From the moment you call Right at Home, we work hard to understand your needs intimately so we can create a person-centered care plan that fits the unique circumstances of your family. Right at Home Sarasota’s custom care plans ensure all interactions:
- Focus on ability, not disability
- Pay attention to nutrition
- Help with well-being
- Support perception and safety
- Assist with recognition and orientation
- Keep communication flowing in relationships and within families