A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Right at Home Seattle Eastside provides skilled care and non-medical services that allow seniors throughout Pierce County to remain in their homes. To promote our value of excellent customer service, we are seeking a Caregiver Specialist to provide On-Call weekend support as needed for clients.
The Right at Home Caregiver Specialist position is compensated with a fixed guaranteed stipend and an On-Call hourly wage for all hours spent working. On-Call hours are Friday 5pm - Monday 8:30am (number of weekends worked per month is based on need and availability).
**MUST LIVE IN PIERCE COUNTY**
Caregiver Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
- Be available to work as a caregiver during on-call period
- Activities of Daily Living and iADL support
- Transportation of Clients if necessary
- Must not refuse any work assignments during your On-Call period (5pm Friday -- 8:30am Monday)
- Own a car and be willing to travel anywhere within Right at Home's Pierce County territory (south of Renton)
Caregiver Specialist Job Requirements:
- Washington State CNA or HCA License – Must have Nurse Delegation Certificate
- Required to be available to work 5pm Friday through 8:30am Monday during the weekend you are On-Call.
- Answer voice mail or text message within 15 minutes while On-Call, and Report to work within 1-hour notice during your On-Call period
- Must answer office staff telephone calls or return a voicemail or text message within 2 hours outside your On-Call period
- Possess reliable transportation suitable to transport clients, maintain a valid driver's license and auto insurance
Caregiver Specialist Compensation:
- $110 (Guarantee Period: 5PM Friday - 8:30AM Monday)
- $17 Per Hour for time worked during On-Call Period