GROWTH OPPORTUNITY AND MANY BENEFITS! If you are looking for an agency that treats patients as clients and employees as family, whose guiding principles are trust, professionalism, and a passion to serve, and you want to be part of a team that thrives on positive, resourceful, and fun colleagues, call 206.774.1100 and ask to speak with Hanz. Or email email@example.com.
Our care staff provide non-medical home care and skilled nursing services to the elderly and disabled. The Client Care Coordinator's role ensures that clients and their loved ones feel confident trusting us with their care and participates in matching the ideal caregiver to work with that individual. If you enjoy making a difference in lives of people in your community, come join our committed and dynamic team.
As a home care Client Care Coordinator you will:
- coach prospective clients on home care options
- perform client assessments and create customized care plans
- collaborate with colleagues to schedule the right staff
- connect with community partners regarding Right at Home services and approach to care
- educate in home caregivers
- build relationships that enhance the quality of care for your clients
- participate in on-call rotation schedule
- ensure proper documentation of care needs and administrative requirements
You will be guided by Washington State Department of Health regulations and policies and procedures of the agency under the direction of our Director of Nursing
You will work primarily out of our satellite office in Fife, WA, serving Pierce County and South King County. You will need reliable transportation to reach any home from Renton to West Seattle and throughout South King County. Our home office is in the Northgate area of Seattle, WA.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications for home care Client Care Coordinator:
- Experience staffing and managing multiple projects and schedules using Clearcare or other scheduling software a plus; knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- demonstrate self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills, flexibility and ability to multi-task
- exhibit patience and the ability to enthusiastically face a high level of stress and shifting priorities
- excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with diverse audiences.
- 1-2 years of care coordination or office experience, preferably in a home care environment.
- Excellent customer service and persuasion skills that will lead to closure on the couch.
- enjoy listening to your favorite tunes or podcast and driving to multiple locations in a given day
Benefits of home care Client Care Coordinator
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan and employer match
- Home Care Aide training (if not yet certified)
- Paid vacation, personal time, holidays
- Training and growth opportunities
- Competitive pay
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day. Critical to our success is having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.