Right at Home Seattle Eastside, Washington, is seeking a detailed oriented Compliance Assistant to join our Homecare Agency team!
- Do you find satisfaction in being able to locate information quickly?
- Do you have excellent organizational skills and find satisfaction in checking tasks off your TO DO list?
- Are you drawn to our mission of improving the quality of life for people who live in our community ?
- Do you have an interest in regulatory affairs and healthcare administration?
If you answered the above questions with a resounding "YES!" and the purpose of the position sounds fulfilling to you, please apply today!
The Compliance Assistant performs essential functions in the Right at Home Seattle Office related to the record keeping, collection, processing, and filing of client related documentation. Working under the direction of the Compliance Coordinator, The Compliance Assistant will work with Clinicians and Supervisors to ensure Right at Home files are up to date and readily available for internal and external audits.
- Create paper and electronic files for both home care and nursing clients with appropriate documentation as per agency standards.
- Create files using appropriate checklist.
- Audit files as directed by Compliance Coordinator to make sure that paper and electronic documentation is up to date and accurately reflected in ClearCare (ie. Plan of Care Updates, Supervisory Visits, and other dates as directed)
- Create prospect packets and new care start packets for Clinical Operations Team members.