We are seeking a palliative care Homemaker to become a part of our team! The ideal candidate is compassionate, respectful and dependable. These Homemaker shifts are located throughout Pierce County, and are during daytime hours, flexible and usually 3 hours long.
- Paid travel time between clients
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for palliative care patients
- Perform various housekeeping tasks, such as vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, and laundry
- Assist with meal preparation according to the Plan of Care
- Provide companionship for the patient by accompanying on walks, trips to activities, or assisting with hobbies
- Provide "Hands Off" care by monitoring and reporting changes in patient health
- 1 Year of experience in hospice, home health, or other related field
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients and handle physical workload
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to pass a background check and work in the U.S.
Please APPLY NOW or call our office at 206-774-1100 for more information!