The Full time nurse position includes working regular shifts with our Vent and Trach clients, as well as assisting our Director of Nursing with care coordination and supervisory visits. Other duties may include performing bowel and bladder programs, wound care and other nursing tasks.
Full Time Nurse Requirements
- Current certification as an LPN or RN in Washington State.
- Training provided by our Director of Nursing
- Hours are Full-Time at 40 hours per week
- Vent and Trach experience preferred
- Typical work schedule is during daytime hours, sometimes into the early evening or weekends
Full Time Nurse Qualifications
- Active WA state LPN or RN Nursing License
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must have reliable car and insurance
Full Time Nurse Hours
Full-time weekdays and occasional evenings and weekends.
Full Time Nurse Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Bi-weekly Paycheck
- Travel time paid between clients
- 401(k) and Medical Plan Offered
- Paid Vacation Time