Location: Seattle, Washington
The Nurse Specialist Full-Time position includes working regular shifts with our Vent and Trach patients, as well as assisting our Director of Nursing by assisting with care coordination and supervisory visits. Other duties may include performing Bowel and Bladder programs, Wound Care and other nursing tasks.
Nurse Specialist Requirements
- Must currently be certified as an LPN or RN in Washington State.
- Training provided by our Director of Nursing
- Hours are Full-Time at 40 hours per week
- Vent and Trach experience preferred
- Typical work schedule is during daytime hours, sometimes into the early evening or weekends
Nurse Specialist Qualifications
- Active WA state LPN or RN Nursing License
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must have reliable car and insurance
Nurse Specialist Hours
Full-time weekdays and occasional evenings and weekends. Nursing visits are in the homes of clients in locations to be discussed.
Nurse Specialist Benefits
- Starting wage of $28 per hour
- Weekly Paycheck
- Travel time paid between clients
- 401(k) and Medical Plan Offered
- Paid Vacation Time