Due to tremendous growth, Right at Home Seattle Eastside, Washington, is hiring a motivated Scheduler toto join our Homecare Agency team!
- Do you enjoy working on puzzles and solving problems?
- Do you value having personal connections with those you work with?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with others to ensure clients and caregivers are well matched?
- Do you have exceptional skills in communication, organization, making decisions, and are a people person?
If you answered the above questions with a resounding "YES!" and the purpose of the position sounds fulfilling to you, please apply today!
Scheduler and Assistant Client Care Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Maintain the client and nurse relationship and ultimately helps provide a “best in-home care” experience for clients and employees.
- Play integral role in day-to-day scheduling and coordination of skilled nursing and infusion client schedules, coordinate inquiries and deliverables from referral partners and third-party payors
- Resolve issues that may arise amongst the client, their care team, our clinical partners, and Right at Home Staff.
- Perform various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate nurses and care staff to clients; timecard processing, monitoring telephony system, ensure nursing notes are collected and processed in a timely manner.
- Build and audit skilled nursing files and work with nursing team to ensure nurses and clients have requisite supplies.
- Always maintains a positive demeanor and can effectively multitask in a high-functioning office environment.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Prior experience working in the home care industry or medical office setting.
- Demonstrate self-direction, organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to deal with a high level of stress, and constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to type 35-45 words per minute
- Able to work from office in Northgate neighborhood of Seattle, Washington.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with diverse audiences.
- Washington State Driver’s License and a clear driving record for the past 3-5 years
ABOUT RIGHT AT HOME
Right at Home is clear in its mission..."To improve the quality of life for those we serve". You will directly impact that mission by leading the care team for excellence in care!
Right at Home Seattle Eastside, a locally owned Joint Commission accredited home care business, is a recipient of the 2021 Best of Home Care Leader in Excellence award. We are one of only five agencies in the state of Washington to be recognized for our excellence based on client and caregiver satisfaction surveys conducted by Home Care Pulse.
RIGHT AT HOME BENEFITS
- TOP Pay based on experience and skills!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- EAP Program
- Paycheck Advances
- 401(K) + Company Matching
- Paid Holidays + PTO
- Paid Training
- Local Office & Local Support - Ready to Assist You
- Bi-weekly Paycheck, Direct Deposit
- Team events, lunches, and activities
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.